Time & Location
Mar 27, 2021, 2:00 PM GMT+1
About the event
Mu Psi Omega Chapter Presents
HBCU Hall of Fame
DoDEA high school seniors and juniors in Germany are invited to participate in our HBCU Hall of Fame. Presentations should be submitted by March 6, 2021. Virtual presentations will be given by participants on Saturday, March 27, 2021 @2pm.
1. Research a HBCU not known to you or explore one that you know well.
2. Ask friends, family, or community members about HBCUs.
3. Create a presentation with no more than 5 slides from Google Slides or PowerPoint. Last slide must contain the participant’s name and high school. This slide is not counted as one of the 5 presentation slides.
4. The Google Slides or PowerPoint content must include: a. Name and location of college or university b. School mascot and icon/logo/symbol c. Fame of HBCU (example - known for business, medical, law departments etc.) d. Famous or noteworthy graduate(s) and the impact on their profession e. Special events held on campus (symposiums, homecoming, etc.) f. Admissions requirements g. One other point of information deemed important by the participant.
5. The presentation must be the original and authentic work of the student.